- Landscape area
- Parking area
- Universities and Schools
- Commercial Center
- Religious building
- Public building
- Swimming Pool Decks
- Petrol Pump
- Railway platform
- Prepare base mortar with cernent and sand in the ration of 1:4
- The total mortar thickness should not be more than 25 mm.
- Set the levels for the floor i.e., dead level or slope as specified.
- Prepare cement slurry with cement and water to form a thick paste and spread it on the leveled base mortar.
- If tiles are square or rectangular in shape, set the right angles for the area and place the first tile along the right angle line on base mortar Tap gently with a rubber mallet to get perfect level.
- After laying, immediately clean the surface of the tiles with clean wet sponge ensure that the base mortar cement which squeezes through joints does not settle on the tile.
- Also make sure that the water used is not hard or brackish.
- Do not use the area laid for 48 hours.
- Fill in the joints with pointing material i.e., mixer of while cement and desired colour pigment. For higher quality of finishes, you could use, if required, polymer based cementos tiling filler. To get the desired colour / shade, mixes the same with water to form a smooth paste which should be applied to the joints, preferably with the use of rubber squeeze, do not apply the pointing material all over the surface.
- Allow the pointing material to set for 15 minutes. And clean the surface of the tile with clean wet sponge, in order to remove the excess pigment on the tile surface.
- Wash the surface with soap water or mild detergent to get a clean surface.
1) Tile are manufactured different mould so, there is a chance of minor variation in thickness of tiles.
2) Company is not responsible for any complaint after fitting Tiles & Pavers.
3) Colours of the tiles shown in this catalog are as accurate as the limitations of the printing process will allow. Prospective customers are requested to inspect actual tile before ordering. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information given. However the company reserves the right to change the specifications without prior notice. Sometimes variations in shade or size being inherent to tile industry may occur. Please read the laying information on the tiles as on the catalog of the tiles as no responsibility can be accepted by the company.
4) Subject to Jalgaon Jurisdiction only.